The start of school arrived on a cold, rainy day, but that did not dampen the spirit of the boys. Cameron started first grade on Tuesday, September 7th. This year he goes all day long! I know I will miss having his smiling face at home but he smiles even bigger when he talks about school. He loves school.
Cameron, the First Grader!
Lauren wanted to play in the puddles.
There he goes!
And he's home!
I loved my first day!
Kyle began preschool on Wednesday, September 8th. He will go twice a week for the mornings. He, like his brother, couldn't wait for this new adventure. He confidently walked into class and did wonderful at separating from mommy and Lauren. Lauren and mommy missed having their funny boy at home with them but he really enjoyed preschool and all it has to offer.
Preschool, here we come!
Kyle and his book bag.
I had a wonderful day!








1 comment:
Wow--lots of big changes going on in your home. The boys look so happy and grown up in their school pictures. And Lauren is just as cute as ever.
Post a Comment