Monday, November 15, 2010

SNOW

Lots of snow, around 12 inches of wet heavy snow, fell last weekend.  The boys loved playing in it ,but Lauren wasn't a fan.  I think it was all the snow gear that was required, especially the boots.  She was content to watch the guys play from the warmth of the house. 

 Daddy don't put me down!

 King of the Mountain

 I don't like this white stuff.




Our poor tree didn't fare too well from the weight of the snow. 

2 comments:

McMary said...

It's so pretty. Lauren does look pretty skeptical though.
We got almost nothing here in Rochester but Hannah was still excited and wanted to run in it. A couple hours later when it was all gone, she wondered where it went.

Laura said...

WOW! I can't believe the snow! We have been in short sleeves here in TN. How crazy! Lauren is so cute.